CHBA - Rocky Mountain
Welcome to the CHBA - Rocky Mountain
The voice of the residential construction industry for the East Kootenay Region
The CHBA - Rocky Mountain Home Builders' Association is a voluntary membership made up of building professionals who are committed to industry excellence. Through the association, members have access to technical information as well as specialized education and training courses. The Rocky Mountain Home Builders' Association also promotes a members’ code of ethics that calls for high standards in customer relations and business practices.
- To represent the industry in all matters of policy, legislation, and development affecting the builders of the East Kootenay Region.
- To provide a forum for the presentation and review of problems and practices affecting builders and to act in such matters as this Association may deem advisable.
- To promote the free exchange of opinions and suggestions which: will benefit the industry in general and that portion of it operating in the East Kootenays in particular.
- To promote the general and declared policies of this Association.
- In cooperation with the National and provincial levels of the Association, to establish and develop standards of Practice for those engaged in the industry.
To become a member with CHBA - Rocky Mountain, please visit www.chbarm.com